Monday, December 24, 2007

And For My Next Trick...

























The boy can WALK!!!
Today marks the first day that the boy consistently WALKED on his own.
Last night, he would take a few steps here and there, but today, with a little prompting, a launch pad, and a whole lot of praise, the Sprout has officially earned his name change to Sprite.
He is also pulling himself up to a standing position and walking to get to whatever/wherever he wants.
He has realized that it's a totally new ballgame when he walks.
Methinks seeing things from this new perspective interests/challenges him more than the one from all fours.
We could'nt ask for a better Christmas gift.

Happy Ho Ho Ho day to all, and to all a Merry Christmas.

Peace.

P.S. my apologies to everyone for neglecting to do the Kung Fu Review, but the boy had a bit of a grater/chopper razor blade accident at the grandparents house that prompted heavy bleeding, and a trip to the emergency room the following morning.
I'll bore you with the (literally) gory details after the holidays.
By the way, the boy is o.k. So, keep your undergarments unbunched blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! I'm so sad my little one is STILL not walking.

Give Sprite a Christmas kiss and hug for me and tell him how proud I am of him.

I will see you guys on Thursday! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and, you just have to tell me how you got him to walk. You mentioned a launch pad?