Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just checkin' in...

Not much time to write today...
It's 10:01, the boy has just been put down for a quick nap, and I still have to get ready to be at work by noon.
First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER DEF JEFF! (We're getting OLD bruh)
On to the post.

All is right with the world.
After a bit of a setback at the salon, we were able to rectify it with a new addition to the team. She is bubbly, committed to professionalism, and pretty computer literate.
Whew!
Big shout out goes to Nicole for helping maintain the salon during this time...

The boy experienced his first Comfest. See this page for an idea of just what comfest is, if you are'nt quite sure. (And if you live under a rock here in columbus) He also got to see the Doo Dah parade. He was mildly impressed by both...
I had a birthday on the second, and I will NOT tell how old I am.
(Let's just say that I am coasting down the hill of my 30's and into the next decade. Sigh...)
HAPPY BELATED FOURTH OF JULY!!!
We did not make the fireworks displays in town this year for fear that the boy would be traumatized by the loud ass bangs and booms...
This is a BIG disappointment to me because I LOVE FIREWORKS.
I DID'NT EVEN HAVE MY "POST CLINTONVILLE FIREWORK DISPLAY FIREWORKS DISPLAY...
Ah well, there's always next year.
I found some cool summertime chillout conducing podcasts...
Check out:
Caribbean Chill Podcast from Paradise
The JuJu Orchestra Podcast
Mashed Potato
and Radio Bamboo...
Burn 'em, and play 'em at your next backyard BBQ.
Well, I gotta iron some clothes, and get the boy ready to take to Grandma's house, so I am signing out...
PEACE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.. i got a shout out on jay's blog. i feel loved. haha. me and jeremy just watched red, white and boom on the highway. we were on our way to the roof to watch them but we weren't gonna make so we just pulled over at the 670/71 split and watched them. ya'all shoulda done that. oh well... there's always next year. but i completely feel ya on the fireworks. they make me feel like a little kid again. the boom finale was totally SWEET!