Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm Bored...

So I'm sitting at home sick, and I am bored out of my freaking skull! Last nite, I had to leave a client to brush her own hair, because I was literally about to pass out. Before leaving, I stretched out on the floor of our office to take a breather, and I slipped in and out twice(?)
I'm not sure.
I had a crazy head pounder, and I felt super queasy.
I was sort of fine the whole day up until that point, but had been feeling the effects of an oncoming cold for the whole week despite the copious ingestion of airbourne.
I guess I looked bad when I explained to a couple of employees that I was leaving, because their expressions were similar to those of people looking at a dead man walking.
They, and their clients asked if I would need a ride home, but I graciously declined.
I'm sure they all thought I would buy the farm on the way home.
Not so.
When I finally arrived home, It was not soon enough.
I trudged into the crib, grunted something to the wife, (the boy was already in bed) and crashed on the couch fully clothed, tie and all.
I remember mumbling something about leaving a trash can next to me, and that was about it till this morning.
Today I'm still a bit fuzzy, but I've been taking it easy so I can hit it hard tomorrow.
Man I tell you.
You know I'm doing bad when a co-worker orders pizza with double cheese, mushrooms, and extra pepperoni, and I can't even stand to smell it.
But I'm a million times better, and tomorrow will certainly be much more productive than today...

PEACE.

No comments: