Monday, September 17, 2007

You're A Big Boy Now...




My boy is growing up on me...
It's killing me because every time I look at a photo of him, he seems to have changed.
It's crazy.
I thought he would stay the same forever, but I guess that's not gonna happen.
The sprout is swiftly becoming a little boy.
It's slightly bittersweet, but It will be nice when he is able to walk, because we can then experience more things as a family.
We will be able to go to the zoo, the park, the museum etc.
The boy is amazing! He is now able to maneuver himself from one end of what he has pulled himself up to standing to the other end. He has perfected the "Geronimo Drop" from standing- down to either his knees, or his diaper padded bottom. And he can imitate us at the drop of a hat- patting his hands, beating on pots, and coughing at will.
All is well in his world except for the cold he seemed to have caught from me which left him wheezing all night long. After a visit to baby doc today, we were assured that the only danger he or we faced was the possible smearing of snot on himself or on us...
Yeah, we thought it was pretty Gross too.

PEACE.

No comments: