Tuesday, January 29, 2008

JW Signing Out...

Well blog it's been fun.
I have enjoyed scribing on this electronic tome for the past- I don't know, couple of years, but I have become disenfranchised with your behavior as of late. I expressed how I felt about you disregarding my need for editing, and I have to show you that I wasn't kidding.
This is the last post I will be entering on this blog, and I must say, that it doesn't feel very good to be doing so.
The inconvenience of not being able to go back and correct any mistakes is driving me nuts.
That and the fact that when I go to the edit page, safari continually shuts down causing me to curse and go though the tedious task of re-opening safari, navigating to the page, signing in, and going to the edit page, only to have the same damn thing happen to me again and again.
I just can't take it.
So, unless any readers have any suggestions to what may help me with my dilemma, Sayonara y'all!
It has been a gas!



PEACE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geezz, I am sorry to hear you're putting down the pen. I truly enjoyed most of what you wrote
80% The part that I didn't enjoy was the part that made me realize just how damnnn old I have become; I wasn't (we use to say hip)aware of some of the music, movies and other forms of entertainment that you've mentioned and experienced. However, there is an upside, you can now spend more time telephoning me or sending email pictures of my grandson (yippie). The downside you are really intelligent and a thought provoking writer and I will surely miss seeing and reading your displays of intellect(sp) (no typo fix) of course I mean it....you are my son and quite frankly you could never do wrong.

I Love U J.W.

JDW3