Monday, August 27, 2007

C'mon, Dummy!


Now I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon and bash Britney Spears.
I won't lie- I thought she was pretty hot until I saw those photos of her coming out of a public restroom with no shoes.
ON TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS!!!
That is BEYOND nasty.
That's just straight up STANK!!!
I wouldn't even touch her with a hot poker.
But anyway, I could care less about WHO she is, it's WHAT she's doing.
Damn Britney!
Pay attention to that F-in square!
You are either going to burn your kid, or expose him to second hand smoke which is not illegal, but considering what we now know of cigarettes, the health risks involved with just being in the vicinity of a smoker are nothing to sneeze at.
C'mon Britney.
Wise/Grow up...

Ok.
I'll get down off my soapbox now.
PEACE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an idiot!! i won't even smoke in the car with Natalie in it let alone put it right in her face. although, funny story, back in the day when they didn't know as much as they do about second-hand smoke and whatnot, my mom was folding laundry whilst smoking a Marlboro light. i was sitting next to her just observing, i assume. suddenly i felt this burning pain on my leg. she had accidentally burned my leg with her cigarette. maybe that's why she quit?