Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thanks for being so gosh darn groovy...

Tonight's thanks for being so gosh darn groovy award goes to Ka-
the lovely wife!!!!!!
...
...Ok, ok, that's enough applause-
...
Seriously, save your applause for when I finish presenting the award.
I know it's hard...
I KNOW IT'S HARD TO CONTAIN YOURSELVES, BUT JUST LET ME FINISH, AND THEN YOU CAN CLAP!!!
OKAY NOW...
Sorry.
Okay now.
The lovely wife is the latest recipient of the groovy award.
Why, you ask?
Well, let me expound on that question.
This woman has been working her ASS off at all 4 of her jobs, ( Wife, Mom, Employer, and Employee)
and still she manages to consistently be upbeat, nice to those around her, despite the seemingly consistent stress, confusion and fatigue caused by those jobs.
She manages to ignore my stress- vocalized in unintelligble grunts, and snorts directed at her.
She manages to keep her cool when the boy won't keep still as she tries to change his poopy diaper.
When things get a little hairy at the salon (no pun intended) she remains level headed.
She treats me like a KING, our son like a PRINCE, and the poodles like-
uhhh...
Royal dogs...(???)
Despite ALL this crap she has to deal with, she continues to be a Beautiful QUEEN inside and out.
Thanks for being Groovy my lovely wife.
PEACE.
You may resume your applause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW....

I agree!! She is pretty amazing!!! :)