Saturday, March 31, 2007

AWWW GEEZ!!!


So, my new job is located a stone's throw away from a McDonalds.
I've eaten there twice in the three weeks I have been working at the new place.
Just two days ago, (despite Kevin Spurlock's warnings in his Super Size Me movie) I had an order of Mcnuggets.
After eating them, I had HUGE pangs of guilt coupled with a nasty film of grease or wax or something in my mouth left behind by those pesky little pieces of "chicken" crap.
I then happened upon this article tonite, and I must say that alas Ronald, although our relationship has had it's share of ups & downs, and highs & lows, I must bid you farewell.
Parting is such sweet sorrow red...


PEACE.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh jay, i am going to miss toting in you nuggets for you. just when you thought you got your self a lunch bitch, you decide to stop with the mickeys! up for taco bell on wednesday? If you are nice i won't put dirt in your taco.
corinne

Frederic's Hair Design said...

Heh.
Wednesday it is, my dear.
Wednesday it is...