Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weekend Update...

Just a quick synopsis...
The boy is doing fine. It seems he has a bad case of acid reflux. If he is not positioned properly after eating, he will pretty much throw a little bit of what he's eaten back up. This situation can make it both hard and frustrating. It can be a pain in the neck trying to get him all comfy after he eats at about 3 a.m., all the while making sure he wont puke.
Whew.
I still hold onto the belief that he is a pretty "not hard" (see What's Happenin' entry) baby though.

The weather has permitted us to take a couple of long "family" walks, and it's been pretty cool. Springlike temperatures are registering on thermometers, and I couldn't be happier. C'mon Spring!!!

There is, I'm sure at least ONE clock in the house that hasn't been altered since the one hour jump into the future. I gotta get off my lazy duff and do something about it.

We had to hire a new receptionist and we don't even own the salon yet.

My arch nemesis quit working at the salon where I used to work, (He was a big part of the reason I quit) found out that we are in the process of purchasing a salon, and called to "congratulate" us on that accomplishment, and the sprout.
Now I haven't heard from him in what? Almost two years and he calls the new salon out of the blue? Something smells like stinky fish...

I guess that's about all I have to say for the evening except What up to:
The Lovely Wife
MOMnDAD
Jazzy Jeff,
Jeffro Jam,
The Canuck&IceCreamMan,
Mr. F
and last but certainly not least,
WISCONSIN.
PEACE.

3 comments:

Zany Mama said...

Stinky fish indeed.

Don't let your guard down, man.

Frederic's Hair Design said...

I most Certainly will NOT Zany.
But you see, I can't criticize Mr. Stinky Fish for what he is/has done to bring dishonor to my name and reputation. I mean it's his JOB. He's only doing what arch-nemeses are supposed to do. To a bad guy, there is no greater accomplishment than finding a chink in the armor of the enemy and exploiting it by using any means necessary (preferably unscrupulous) in order to defeat the adversary.
Cest La Vie.
So, with that, I guess there's nothing else to be said about Mr. Fish. My guess is, the worst thing you can do to a nemesis is to just ignore them. It's a sort of cool trick we heroes do to get bad guys all hot under the collars. It really burns em up. Ok. From this point on, Stinky will have disappeared forever from my importance meter.
Ahh, it's smelling better in here already...
Thanks a lot for the warning Daphne (or Velma- if you want to be the cool one)
p.s., Thanx to you to for the heads up email today SRH. You are indeed a Gentleman/Scholar combo type of deal.

Anonymous said...

i'm SO excited! i was included in your blog. haha