Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More Random stuff...


(just before the walk)
Howdy! I hope anyone reading this who shares my area code is enjoying the beautiful weather. It is incredible outside!!! Yesterday, the mercury hit 80(!!!) The boy and I went on a marathon walk-traversing about four miles of the neighborhood. We saw all types of folks walking, running pushing strollers and being pulled by dogs. We were both noticed by pretty ladies; a jogger who was asking me some pret-ty personal questions, and a cute lil' curly haired girl in a stroller wanted the boy to ride with her. The boy slept for the majority of the walk, but he did manage to see a prodigal pooch run past, a game of H-O-R-S-E, a motorized scooter rider, and a few old ladies in a "walking club" who made a beeline to dote over him. All in all, it was a pretty successful outing for us guys.
Today, I was graced with a moderately lewd photo from a few of my co-workers from my previous gig. I would post the photo, but I'm afraid they won't send me more. Thanx Minty, Wisconsin, and Obi-Wan for the shout out!
You guys helped make coming to work something to look forward to, and I hope I see you all soon! I miss you guys so much... (Sniff)
Tonite we had our first salon meeting, and I must say that it was a pretty positive affair. Everyone seemed very happy to know that the lovely wife and I are taking over. Everyone was VERY inquisitive about what we had in store for the future, and we were more than happy to talk about our plans for the salon. I won't bore you with all the gory details, but providing a means for attending QUALITY continuing education classes, removing the dress code (black/white/grey), and creating more attainable opportunities to reach product commissions (Why not reward stylists for working harder to sell products?), were pretty well received.
Oh well. It's late, and I haven't hung out with the sprout all day, so I'm gonna sign out.
PEACE.

No comments: