Sunday, October 21, 2007

Haunted Attraction time baby!!!

OOOOOOOOoooooooo folks!
It's that time again. The end of October is swiftly approaching. The time when ghouls, ghosts, witches, and warlocks emerge from their hiding places and roam from dusk til dawn.
Spooookyyy!
It's also the time when droves of people visit haunted houses, forests, hoochies(?), and baseball parks to voluntarily have the CRAP scared out of them.
I am one of those people.
Last year, I made plans to visit an attraction with a few of my then co-workers. Unfortunately, those plans never came to fruition.
THIS year though, I have a whole new group of pidgeons, er-
co-workers to coerce,
CONVINCE
to join me for a scary evening.
I'll kep you posted as to the status of my frightful folly.

PEACE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll kep you posted. :P I will not be going to any sort of haunted anything. Reason being I end up crying, closing my eyes, and forcing someone to drag, push, or pull me through the whole thing. Sorry to let you down.

Frederic's Hair Design said...

Bawwk Bawwk Ba-gaaaawwwwwwwwk!
Cluck
Cluck
Cluck...