Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekend Recap

This is shaping up to be a pretty busy weekend.
After work on Saturday, (I arrived home at 5:30, after going in at 9:00) the lovely wife and I watched the Ohio State vs. Purdue football game with a couple neighbors.
I made my annual "Night Game Chili" that cooked ALL day.
The Indians WON.
Sunday, I TRIED to install a folding door in our newly named sitting room. It used to be the t.v. room, but we took out ALL the electronics and moved them to what used to be the "sitting" or living room.
The t.v./electronics sat in what used to be a closet, and the doors which used to be on the closet were stored in the VERY damp room where our sump pump is located. Needless to say, the future of wood (particle board) does not bode well when extended exposure to moisture is in the cards.
I made the lovely wife mad.
REAL MAD.
The Indians LOST.
The boy goes in for weiner (tee-hee- see Visitors for Us- Strike That. Visitors for the Boy entry) surgery tomorrow.
I'm still a bit nervous, but I 'm cool. He will be a new boy tomorrow, and it will just be a new challenge for the lovely wife and I to face.
Good Luck to us.
And finally, my Dad and my Brother will arrive sometime tomorrow.
RIGHT ON!

Well, I guess you're up to speed in terms of what's what, so I guess I should say-


PEACE.

No comments: