Sunday, August 20, 2006

Howdy

Hey everyone! This is the beginning of a series of writings created expressly for helping me maintain my sanity. I am a writer by nature, and writing seems to be what I enjoy most and do best. (Procrastinating follows closely behind) This blog will hopefully prove to be a boost to my waning levels of creativity, and buffer my increasing intolerance for things that go on around me daily. Knowing this dear reader, expect a LOT of ranting and raving, inappropriate humor, geekiness, sincerity, inconsistency (I will do my damnedest to keep that one under control), and most importantly, honesty.
You will read about the upcoming birth of my beautiful wife's and my new baby, crappy work politics, concert, movie and music reviews, synopses of old school comic books or graphic novels (whichever title you're less embarrassed to use), parentheses, quotation marks, exclamation marks, and a bunch of run-on sentences.
Please feel free to respond to anything I may post- whether you agree or disagree with what I have to say is super cool with me. Hell, I welcome ANY response. The chance to hear from like minded individuals, or differing points of view can be equally mind expanding.

No comments: