Friday, February 02, 2007

Shout Outs

Just want to say "What up" to some of my peeps...
First and foremost, I want to say hey mom, I'm glad you made it to town to visit us. I'm glad you got to see your new grand sprout. Feel free to spoil him at will. Please come and visit as often as you wish while you are in town.
Second, I want to thank all my co-workers, clients, friends, and family for all the words of advice, positivity, and encouragement during these past nine months. I also want to thank you all for the great gifts, both edible and non- they were right on time.
(especially the tasty spaghetti, {Thanks SCOTTY D} the soon to be eaten meat loaf, {THANKS Ms. ROHR IF YOUR'E NASTY} the very good soup, {Thanks Mrs. VOLTOLINI} the EXCELLENT cake, and offer to photograph my #1 son {Thanks WISCONSIN!} and the great ice cream {Thanks ICE CREAM MAN, and THE CANUCK}

What up to my lovely wife, and thank you so much for continuously getting up in the middle of the night to feed our cranky little bambino these past six nights, (and letting me sleep) when I know you'd rather be nestled under the warm covers and snoozing soundly. (I KNOW how important your beauty rest is to you) Thank you so much for being so responsible.
I have reached the end of my shout outs, and finally, I'm gonna recommend a photographer to check out.
Todd Baxter is the guy. His photos are strangely beautiful, and his use of light and color is quite amazing. Check him out.
Well, the boy is bawling, and it's hard holding him with one arm, using the other to type, and singing to him all at the same time, so I gotta go.
PEACE.

No comments: