Monday, November 20, 2006

Nighty Night...

I mentioned a while back that I tend to have some pretty weird dreams...
This weekend, I had a dream where it was night, and warm out-I'm guessing it was warm because I didn't FEEL cold, and I did not have on any winter clothing. So anyway, I'm standing in the middle of some kind of junkyard, and then I find myself being picked up by the back of my shirt by an index finger and a thumb. (I didn't see them, I just knew they were there) Then I am tossed into a car compactor, and the damn thing starts up! I am going nuts. I know this, because my heart feels like it's gonna bust out of my chest, and when I woke up, my chest still was kinda tight. So the compactor comes to life, making a rusty, whiney, noise, and I just know my goose is cooked. My heart is pounding, and the compactor is closing in on me. I then look up at the opening which is becoming slimmer by the second, and I see these Cherubs. Not the traditional baby kind, but these are Adults. Four guys that are overweight, and hairy. Yeah, pretty gross/weird. They are held in the air by small wings, and are covered in some kind of gauze. They just flit around in the air, (I can hear their wings- they're kind of sound like wasps) and look down on me. They are NOT helping me, they just keep looking down on me and smiling like big, fat, angel bastards. So as the compactor closes completely shut, I strangely did not feel any pain aside from my constricted chest. After it's job is complete, it slowly begins to retract back to it's ready position. I am still alive mind you. There is something totally wrong though. All my bones have been pulverized, but I am otherwise still intact. Liquified, but still intact.
My body has become the same consistency of warm wax. The BLOB if you will. I then begin to ooze out of the machines rusty cracks, and holes, and then spread out over the ground. I am unable to control myself, I guess I became a human puddle. I could still see those big cherubs flying above me smiling. I remember cursing them at the top of my liquified lungs, using some of the worst words I have ever used in some kind of bubbling, gurgling, slobbery voice. And that's pretty much all I think happened. I guess that's when I woke up.
Stay tuned for more creepy, weirdo, crackpot, and disturbing dreams cooked up in my noggin' while I slumber.
PEACE.

2 comments:

Just Getting By... said...

Chuck Klosterman once said, "when someone wants to talk about a dream, you can never say 'i don't care.' you have to care. you have to just stand there and listen, because people who talk about their dreams are actually trying to tell you things about themselves they'd never admit in normal conversation." I wonder what you're really trying to say about yourself in this one...

(and thanks for reading.:)

Frederic's Hair Design said...

Geez, I wish I knew...
Finally, someone else familiar with the writings of the awesome Chuck Klosterman.