Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Aaaaaayyyyycchhhh-Deeeeeeeeeeee Babeeeee!!!

Wheeee-haaa!
We got some HD tv goin on in the house now, and I tell ya',
I CAN NOT PEEL MY EYES FROM THE TELEVISION!
I have spent hours watching
channels I would otherwise never view, like:
HD HGTV
HD FOOD NETWORK
HD LIFETIME NETWORK
HD NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL
HD FOX NEWS (!?!)
and
HD HBO
and also a smattering of HD ESPN

I
AM
A
JUNKIE.

Can an "Intervention" be far away?
Oooh, speaking of which, I wonder if there's an HD A&E?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet there's a HDA&E! We have also just discovered HD at our house and I must agree...it opens a whole new world! :)

Frederic's Hair Design said...

I mean, I can see each and EVERY one of Larry Kings' liver spots that they try and cover with pancake makeup!