Wednesday, February 04, 2009

EVIL!!!

Face Book is the Devil y'all.
Beazlebub
El Diablo
Satan
Old Nick
You see, my accusations are not unfounded.
Like the devil, Face Book (I'm splitting the name into two words to avoid any legal ramifications)
offers us friends, recognition, attention and various other things which appeal to our ids.
Time passes, and everything is peachy keen until, you decide to carry on with your life outside of Face Book.
No, no, no, no, no, no.
By this point, Face Book has its' clutches deep within you.
You find that you are unable to carry on a normal day without checking your profile at least 3, 4, 10 times a day.
You find that with EVERY Invitation, request, or gift you accept, your ability to decline said invitations, requests, and gifts becomes weakened twofold.
You find that your dependence upon/loathing of Face Book increases exponentially each time you log on (usually 3,4, 10 times a day).
Face Book is evil.
EVIL, I SAY!
And I can't finish this rant fast enough, because I want to see if anyone commented on my last post.
Peace.

No comments: