Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend recap

This was an interesting weekend.
The Steelers won the Superbowl (I am quietly happy)
My son is able to proclaim to all that he is TWO years old to all those who inquire
"How old are you boy?"
"Tchoo!"
"Yup."
The wife gets the credit for that one.
My second Tai Chi class was both challenging and relaxing-
just what I needed.
(Remind me to tell ya' about my instructor. the guy's a piece of work)
Lastly, I watched Rock n Rolla directed by Guy Ritchie.
Good flick. I'm a sucker for new wave/modern English gangster films
Layer cake
Snatch
Sexy Beast
I really enjoyed Rock n Rolla, albeit the labyrinthine storyline, and some nearly unintelligible dialogue. I wont be giving the synopsis tonight. I haven't seen my wife all afternoon, so I want to spend the waning hours of the evening with her.
Anyway, check it out if you are interested in a slightly different kind of gangster film.
So all in all, my weekend was full of some fun stuff.

On a side note, it sure feels GREAT looking forward to tapping random keys and having them somehow make some sense when my fingers and or brain gets tired.
See ya.

No comments: