Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Got Nothin...

Not too much to report...
Had a busy day at work.
Tomorrow I don't.
Going to see the baby doc tomorrow for a routine checkup and listen in on the sprout's ticker.
Got my hands on a super-cool magazine called Arthur.
Check it out online, or you can find it at your cooler coffeehouses, (Starbucks not included) record shops, and concert halls.
It's chock full of music reviews, interesting articles ranging from All-ages concerts, to why folks who live by the sword consider the AK-47 the weapon of choice.
And last, go to Dirtdirt for some neato daily polaroid photos. The guy has been doing this for a couple of years, and there are a boatload of photos to look at.
O.k. It's late, and I'm tired.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna post about my younger brother.
PEACE.

No comments: