Monday, December 18, 2006

"Wow, I REALLY Am Pregnant..."


Aww, ain't she CUTE??!!??
This photo was taken tonight, and its quite evident that the lovely wife and the sprout are moving right along. The wife was surprised to see just how round her belly has gotten. I haven't told her this yet, but I want to make some video journals for the sprout so they can see just how excited we are right now at the advent of their arrival. I also want to take more photos of the wife. I'm glad there are just a few more days till santa gives us enough Best Buy gift cards to buy a good camera. The one we have is quite crummy. The photos are fuzzy, and we have to stand less than a foot away to get a clear shot. When we get a new one, I plan on taking copious amounts of images of the wife and her tummy.
(Get ready)
PEACE.

No comments: