Thursday, October 12, 2006

BOO!

It's Halloween time again folks!!!!
Time again for stressing out about who/what you will be for the big nite, Sugar Comas, Tricks or Treaters, and of course, HAUNTED HOUSES & FORESTS, baby!!!! This year, I will NOT be stuck at home when all sorts of SCARY stuff is going on in remote areas and fields here in Ohio! The lovely wife informed me last year that she would not be joining me, so I duped- er, convinced some co-workers to head out to some spooky ass haunted attraction, wait in line for about an hour (in the cold), and then pay 10 smackers to be scared out of our wits. (We hope) I am now in the process of researching all the haunted attractions within a 15-20 mile radius to find the best, and then I will submit my findings to my Fellow Fright Fans. Hopefully we can agree on a particularly fear inducing place to visit. Because we only have about two weekends left, we really need to get a move on. Haunted Hoochie, Terror Park, and the Haunted Hospital seem to have pretty good reps, but as I said, I'm gonna do some research. With luck, we'll all be needing a change of underwear by the end of the nite. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Rest In Peace.

No comments: