Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Testing, Testing, One, Two...






Today I don't have any clients until this afternoon, so I'm going in to work later. That gives me time to finish all the crap I didn't get to finish this weekend. One of the things I meant to do was experiment with this blog in order to get the most out of it. (And also make it a little more interesting to myself, and anyone who happens to read it.)
first, I want to see if I can post some photos. Here goes...
With luck, you can see my two favorite furry boys in the world.
I also want to see if I can link to another site.
Alright. Check it out.
if my link to the Avengers comic website doesn't work, it will be back to the drawing board... just click the highlighted word Avengers and it SHOULD redirect you to the corresponding site.
With luck, my efforts will be successful, and my future writings will be much more entertaining.
PEACE.

No comments: