Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Synopsis...

ABSO-F'IN-LOUTELY NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY.

The wife made lasagna for dinner 2nite cuz she didn't have to work till later. She asked me to stick it in the oven for her so it would be ready when she returns. I have been salivating for at least an HOUR! It's the real deal y'all! She puts EVERYTHING that is considered italian in it except pork. Now before all you doubting T's go flappin' your gums about authenticity, know this: For every pork product in existence, there is an equal and opposite turkey product that tastes the same. Trust me. and besides, a real chef can use roadkill and it will turn out tasty. Can you dig it? Last time I checked, cheese and sauce was dripping from the dutch oven it's cooking in. God- it's KILLING me!

I am making a mix tape for a co-worker, and she told me to put anything and everything in that I like. She's in for it man. I know she realizes that I listen to everything, but I don't think she has an idea of how varied this tape (c.d.) will be. I put Funk, Old School Soul and Hip-Hop, Tejano, African, New Wave, Bluegrass, Whiskey Drinkin' Country, Classic Rock, and Baroque tunes in there. Boy is she in for an auditory awakening!

Oh oh, the wife is here, and I've gotta go eat...
Peace!

1 comment:

SRH said...

mmmmmm eating.....