Friday, September 29, 2006

Hmmm... Did I Get Everything?

Well, in just 14 hours the lovely wife and I will be flying to Florida to see my parents and my brother for 5 days. Man, did I NEED this. I have finally finished packing, and I'm as tired as a fat guy after four flights of stairs. It's now 12:44 a.m. and I have to go to work at 9:00...
Yeah-I want to know what the Hell I'm doing up so late too.
Honestly, I believe I must have conflicting cases of Attention Deficit Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You would think they cancel each other out, but sadly, that is not the case. Once those two disorders go to work, it's all over y'all.
I first become CONSUMED by the desire to not forget anything, so I make ten lists which continue growing until I leave the house. And that is exactly the other problem. While trying to stick to the list I'm currently working on, my mind and body bounces around like a pinball, coming up with new items to not forget, and simultaneously rushing to collect those items before I forget them. Can you imagine how long it takes me to get totally packed? Don't try unless you're partial to headaches.
All that disorderly organization sounds Nuts huh? Yeah, I think so too.
But eventually I get all my crap packed, and it's all good from then on.
Before I think of any more stuff I don't want to forget, I'm going to hit the hay.
Peace till I return to my computer.

No comments: